Topics will include an overview of U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforcement efforts and priorities in general, and an update on the Center and the Ports.
In response to your requests, CBP will discuss the process of trade with China, the 232 and 301, petitions and enforcement.
IP violations in regard to China will be discussed as well, including the qualifications of the importer to be and importer of record.
In addition, the following topics will also be discussed:
- Section 321 Importations – How is CBP handling the increase in volume and where does it fall in the priority list
- EAPA Allegation – Process
- IPR – How is CBP partnering with industry to leverage technology to assist CBP in interdiction of counterfeit goods
- Partnerships – Working with Industry
- CTPAT – What is new? Where are we with Trusted Trader Program
- Agriculture – what is new?
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO ASK EXPERTS!